- Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
This website (hereinafter referred to as this "Website") is being operated and managed by Innophys Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we," "our" or "us").
Prior to using this Website, please read carefully and consent to the terms and conditions of use stated below (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") and then use this Website. If you do not consent to the Terms, we regret to inform you that you should refrain from using this Website. When you use this Website, we will deem that you have consented to all the Terms. We may modify the Terms from time to time, and accordingly, please confirm the content of the Terms each time you use this Website.
1．The Terms shall apply to the use of the information service provided by using this Website, as well as various Internet services provided by us (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Services").
2．The respective rules established by us for the Services separately from the Terms shall form part of the Terms.
3．If any provision of the Terms is inconsistent with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, those provisions shall prevail and apply.
We may modify the Terms without your agreement. In this case, the terms and conditions of use of the Services shall be governed by the latest Terms after modification. Please confirm the content of the latest Terms.
The modified Terms shall come into effect from the time they are posted on this Website, except as otherwise provided for by us.
- Management of User ID and Password
1．A registered user shall on his/her own responsibility appropriately manage and keep safe his/her user IDs and passwords for the Services, and he/she shall not have third parties use them nor lend, assign, transfer the title of, sell or otherwise make them available to third parties.
2．A registered user shall be liable for damage caused by reasons such as insufficient management of his/her user IDs and passwords, misuse and third-party use, and we shall not be liable for damage in any way.
- Users' Obligations and Liabilities
You shall not perform any of the following acts in using the Services:
- 1）An act infringing or likely to infringe our rights;
- 2）An act infringing or likely to infringe our property;
- 3）In addition to the preceding items 1) and 2), an act causing or likely to cause damage to us;
- 4）An act of improperly using your ID and password used for this Website;
- 5）An act of improperly using another's ID or password;
- 6）An act of assigning to third parties or having third parties use your ID or password;
- 7）An act of using or providing any harmful program such as a computer virus through or in connection with the Services;
- 8）An act interfering or likely to interfere with the operation of the Services unjustly to cause disadvantage to us;
- 9）An act infringing our intellectual property rights including copyrights or other rights;
- 10）An act defaming us or damaging our honor or credibility;
- 11）An act preventing another user from using the Services;
- 12）An act infringing or likely to infringe our or third-party property, privacy, or portrait or publicity rights;
- 13）An act contrary or likely to be contrary to public order or morality;
- 14）An act violating or likely to violate laws and regulations;
- 15）A criminal act or an act leading or likely to lead to a criminal act; or
- 16）Other acts we determine to be inappropriate.
- 1）An act infringing or likely to infringe our rights;
- Intellectual Property Rights including Copyrights, etc.
1.Copyrights pertaining to the works (documents, pictures, illustrations, video, sound, software, etc.) posted on this Website are owned by us or a third party and are protected under the Copyright Act and other laws and treaties. You may not reproduce, distribute, or adapt the works or transmit them to the public without the permission of the copyright holder, except for cases where you reproduce the works for private use or cite or use them to the extent permitted under the Copyright Act. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute (including an act of uploading to a server or similar acts that leave information in a state where it can be downloaded from the Internet), lease, translate, alter or otherwise deal with this Website without our permission.
2.All names, logos, trademarks and service marks (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Trademarks") used on this Website are owned by us or used by us under a license. This Website does not permit you to use the Trademarks. The unauthorized use of the Trademarks posted on this Website is strictly prohibited.
3.In addition to as provided for above, all intellectual property rights pertaining to the information posted on this Website and all profits obtained through these rights are vested in us, unless otherwise specified. You may not use our intellectual property rights or profits obtained through these rights without our consent.
We strive to provide reliable information when posting information on this Website. However, we do not warrant that all information posted on this Website is suitable, complete, accurate, safe, legal, up-to-date or perpetual; that no interruption or error shall occur during the use of this Website; that no malfunction or failure shall occur in all PCs due to the use of this Website; or make any other warranty.
We shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage directly or indirectly caused to users by the use of this Website or information contained in or the content of this Website. We also shall not have any concern in or be liable in any way for any user's PC use environment.
- We shall be allowed to outsource all or part of the system management or other services as necessary without prior notice.
- We shall be allowed to modify, add or suspend the contents of, information on and the URL of this Website without notice, and we shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- Governing Law
- The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan, and the use of this Website shall also be governed by the same.
Disputes arising in connection with the Terms and this Website between users and us shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court with jurisdiction over our location in the first instance as agreed by users and us.
Established on November 1, 2019